Ridpath Creative Partners Graphic Design Services Process
Your successful graphic design project starts with a well-defined process and measurable marketing goals. At Ridpath Creative Partners, we use a defined approach for your design project that includes an approved estimate. This ensures that the project stays on track with regard to your business and marketing goals.
Here’s how our graphic design process works!
Step 1: Defining the Project
- Meet with people from your company or organization to determine the objective of your graphic design project
- Understand your audience and analyze your industry
- Determine what your expectations for a successful finished product
- Present project estimate for client approval
- Answer the technical requirement questions based on project definition
- Address content: using existing copy, editing existing copy or writing new copy
- Determine guidelines or budget restrictions regarding graphic design project production
- Gather the text and graphics that you want included in graphic project based on the agreed upon objectives and structure
- Develop the graphics and layout for the project
- Present concepts to you for review
- Refine concepts based on your feedback
- Provide production ready art for review by client and production house
- Make any required revisions and provide final production digital files
- Available for production review such as press checks and bindery production
- After project is complete review areas of success and possible improvement for future projects.
Ready to get your project started? Call 816.792.9669